Advantages of Employing Sectrol Security
- Sectrol Security is a Private Security Company registered by the Victorian Police Licensing Services Division
- Private Security Licence No. 645-516-20S
- Sectrol Security is a registered and financial member of ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Limited).
- Sectrol Security (Geelong Monitoring Services) employs 40+ througout Ballarat, Geelong & Western Victoria.
- Each security patrolman or static guard has the following minimum qualifications:
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Certificate 3 in Security Operations
- Private Security Individual Licence (Security Guard)
- First Aid Level 2
- Training of security patrolman & static guard include the following:
- Working in Teams
- Workplace Safety
- Provide First Aid
- Manage Conflict Through Negotiation
- Protect Self & Others Using Basic Defensive Tactics
- Respond to a Security Risk Situation
- Dispute Resolution
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol
- All employees undergo a National Police check (criminal history check) prior to commencing employment and at regular intervals of not more than 3 years.
- Staff Support and Backup - Our guards are supported by our Australian Graded Control Centre, Police & Vehicle Tracking.
- Able to provide fully qualified guards quickly to cover personnel whom are sick or on annual leave etc, with no disruption to running of the site.
- Insurance – Sectrol Security has the appropriate insurance (public liability) coverage for security guarding and patrolling whilst on the premises.
- OH & S – Sectrol Security has the appropriate competencies to deal with security activities.